Photo by Dick Capello
- Liability insurance coverage at Dogs Gone Dancin’ events including demos, workshops, fun meets and competitions
- Discounts at DGD workshops, seminars and fun meets
- Group practices
- Club email list and archives
- And lots of fun with a great bunch of freestylers
Annual Membership Fee – $20 (July 1 – June 30)
If paid between April 1 and June 30 your membership will run through June 30 of the following year.
Juniors age 17 and under can join for free but should submit the Membership Form.
To join or renew your membership:
- Save the form to you computer, complete the Membership Form and mail along with a check payable to Dogs Gone Dancin’. Instructions are included on the form. This is not required if you are renewing your membership. Mail membersip form or renewal check to Priscilla Hoobler, 821 Wyatt Lane, Philomath, OR 97370
- Or you can now join or renew your membership online using the PayPal Buy Now button below. There is a $1 fee for online payment bringing your total to $21. If you are a new member please email or mail the Membership Request Form.
If you have questions please email Priscilla Hoobler and include the word ‘Membership’ in the subject line.
Here is a link to the Dogs Gone Dancin’ Brochure. Please feel free to distribute to anyone who is interested in the club.
Renew Your Membership
Membership fees of $20 are due by July 1st of every year. You can either use the pay pal link above or you can mail a check payable to DGD to me: Priscilla Hoobler, 821 Wyatt Lane, Philomath, OR 97370